Thursday, January 01, 2009

The year of JOCELYNNE!

I'm a copycat of Elizabeth and declare this year to be The Year of Jocelynne! But as Oscar told Michael on The Office, you can't just declare it and expect something to happen (or something like that). So I also followed Elizabeth's advice and checked out Numerology: The personal year. After doing the complicated math required, I have decided I'm a 4, which reads:

Hard work and slow, but steady progress
This is a number 4 personal year for you. The previous year frivolity will now be truly forgotten, as the facts of life are clearly spelled out. This is a year of hard work and effort when one must knuckle down to the task at hand. A year of digging in and hoeing, a reestablishment of self-control. In many ways, however, it is a frustrating year, when considerable effort fails to produce dramatic results. One step forward and two back may seem to be the case most of the time. This is an organizational period and you must look at your current and past performance in a very hard light. It is a time to get organized and bring yourself down to earth. Responsibilities will increase, magnifying the effort and hard work needed to maintain a reasonable level of existence. Health and diet should be carefully scrutinized this year, as physical resistance is low and you may become more susceptible to ailments. A tidying up of affairs is now in order, as you must make ready for a very hectic year ahead.

So, this is what I have to look forward to. I'm a little scared. But I think it'll be ok, right? Right?

Comment replies:
**Kimmie, baby steps is right! I get overwhelmed so easy, even just getting out of bed to face the day. But I stop and literally think to myself "one step at a time" it becomes do-able. Even just getting out of bed.**

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

i love the generic banner!!!

this is my year of accomplishing...something.

baby steps.