Thursday, February 28, 2008

A few things!


So happy for this sweet girl Rhian! And that is one of my favorite pics of her. Go check out her news!


Me and my sweet niece at her first birthday party. Such a little doll! She was tired and a little sick and she just snuggled up on me and played and then fell asleep. I can't even explain how much I adore her! She makes me smile!

No pics of the new car yet. I was going to do a fisheye but I used up the roll and haven't put a new one in yet. Digital has made me lazy! lol

And a tag!
You must post the rules before you give your answers.-
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
Each fact must begin with that letter.-
If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. -
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.-
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

tagged by Gloria. She used her first name, I was going to do that too, but my first name is SOO long, and my middle isn't, but I don't want to put my middle name out in cyberspace. Hmm. I'll make up a name. And no, it's not my middle name.

o-overly emotional sometimes
l-loves photography
i-into crafts
v-very valuable
i-is hard on herself for a lot of stuff
a-always honest

this says i need to tag someone.
like 6 someones.
if it's not too lame for you
then i choose
rhian
monica
elizabeth
greta
kimmy
all of whom can be found to the right.
play if you want.
heck, it's always good to share a little something
about yourself. :)

Peace out peeps!

2 comments:

glo.riah said...

awh...sweetness.
nieces are the best!!

Greta Adams said...

oh i did this not long ago...i will repost...phewww!! me and tags we fight each other...cause i forget...lol