Thursday, April 17, 2008

10 and MeMe5

Yesterday, my oldest E turned 10 years old. That time went so fast! He's almost as tall as me already too. He's a decade. He's in the double digits. He's stubborn (like me). He loves to read. He's still learning how to be a good person (isn't everyone though?). He's more giving and generous than he used to be. I love him so much!

Ok, enough sap.

MeMe Quiz: So here goes--the rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

Now for the fun part: =)

-What was I doing 5 years ago?
Pretty much the same thing I do now, sadly. Nothing overly exciting!

Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):
1. Watch Juno
2. Pick up kids
3. Toss the birthday wrappings
4. Try to avoid the leftover cupcakes
5. Grill some chicken on the new BBQ

Five snacks i love:
1. Chocolate
2. 7 layer dip & chips
3. honey mustard pretzels
4. brownies
5. pop tarts

-Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. pay off car
2. buy another car to replace our older one
3. maybe move to a newer, more energy-efficient house
4. travel to other countries
5. definitely give to charities

-Five bad habits I have:
1. Cussing
2. I'm impatient
3. nagging
4. (one's a secret)
5. I tend to cut people off when they're talking. I don't mean to really.

-Five places i have lived:
1. West Valley UT
2. West Jordan UT
3.
4.
5.

-Five jobs i've had:
1. Cashier at Eagle Hardware (now Lowe's)
2. Fashion Bug
3. medical insurance customer service
4. dental insurance customer service
5. Mom

-Five people I don't know very well and want to know more about
(a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Michael Calanan (not sure if he will, but hey, never hurts to try, right???)
2. Kacy
3. Gloria (if she hasn't already done it!)
4. Rhian
5. Rachel (also not sure if she will, but maybe! lol)

That's all for now. I have 5 things I need to do. ;)

4 comments:

calanan said...

I blush!

I'll get a response up, just for you, J.

calanan said...

Here's my list!

http://blog.calanan.com

glo.riah said...

i played!!
:)

Rhi said...

do i want to do this? do i really want to do this?
i can't make my mind up yet.

i am so happy you now have a clock on your blog. i can now tell its only quarter to 9 in the morning for you, whilst for me its quarter to 4 in the afternoon!