Monday, March 02, 2009

Pickle

I've finally started editing more of my photos from our 2008 vacation. We went to B's friend's ranch in Montana, then through Yellowstone, and then down to Victor, ID by way of Jackson, WY. It was an amazing trip! I made an album on my flickr account for this trip. Click here to see the album. It's been fun going through the photos. I plan to start my scrapbook for the trip soon, so going through them is bringing back the memories.

I know I've mentioned my fall on the mountain in Montana. And I have no idea if anyone wants to know more about it. Looking at the photos is bringing back that part of the trip too. I was talking to B about it last night and I wondered if my recollection of the fall, and the fact that I think I could very well have died on that mountain, was accurate. Or if my brain was tricking me into thinking it was worse. He said no. He said he saw the whole thing and he definitely thought I was going to die.

Basically, I'm still trying to coming to terms with it. I know I'll blog about it eventually. At least I think I will. I know it's not nearly as dramatic as someone who has been shot or has been in a serious car accident, but does that matter when something possibly deadly has happened to you? I think not.

So anyway. More cheerful things. I went scrapbooking with my friends Monica and Amber. It was so fun! I made an absolute mess with some glue and pink glitter. Sheesh! So much for trying new things. lol I was actually *really* bummed out about it, like bordering on pissed. But I tried not to show it. I didn't want my peeps to see me get like that about glue and glitter. Seriously. It seems like the dumbest stuff sets me off. It took me ages to do that page, and I did one other one. I took like 30 photos with me, in the hopes that I could start that vacation album. Oy! But other than that, it was fun.

Hopefully I can go again at some point during my boys' off-track time. Home for 3 weeks straight. So I will definitely need a break.

Well, that's it for now. Gotta go get the kidlets. Homework. Haircuts. Dinner. Showers. Sleep. Fun stuff, no?

Peace out!

PS You can click on that little photo at the top to go to the big picture.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

i love the picture of the buffalo. holy smokes.

beautiful animal! i love the little people. that's so funny!

can't wait to see your scrap pages when you get going.