Friday, September 25, 2009

Owls

You know, I'm not into the whole owl thing that's going around, but I do think they are cute. (And if you are into the whole owl thing, that's cool.) Anyway, I really wanted a blog background that's edgy. I like the ones by Marah Johnson, but they are for myspace pages and I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to get just the background image onto my blog. I like the one called "vintage rock". Maybe someday I'll figure it out! Til then...owl eyes. Or maybe owl eyes for just a little while.

That's about it!

OOH I lied. I'm making some things for my etsy shop. I'll post when they're in. I've had several people tell me I should make this one specific thing to sell, and I'm making two of them to sell. Meaning there would be only FIVE out in the world (I have one, my friend Amber has one, and a lady named Kay has one). At least til I make some more I guess. IF I make more.

So keep your owl eyes open for that post...

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I'm loving the owl!! (And the color scheme too!!)

Can't wait to see what you put in your shop!!! Eeeee!!! <--- that's my sound of excitement :)

Have a great weekend, lady!
xoxo
O.